FINALLY – A yummy sandwich filling that is vegan! It took a couple of tries and as usual, if you have read my previous blogs, I don’t usually measure the ingredients so here is the best I can do to describe it to you!
- 1/2 brick of very firm Tofu ( drained, dried and cut into chunks)
- Bread and Butter Pickles chopped (go ahead and use dill if you want as long as you let me know how it is)
- Onion (just a couple slices) diced
- Brown mustard/Dijon Mustard
- Vegan mayo
- Sea Salt
- Course Ground Black Pepper
Mix it all together and Voila! Serve with your favorite bread , add a slice of tomato or have it on a plate of lettuces!